BOMA's e-Energy Training for Building Operations is an award-winning on-line course teaching building operators and engineers how to reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions in commercial and institutional buildings. e-Energy Training is paying immediate and substantial dividends for Building Owners and Managers.
Decrease Operating Costs, Reduce Emissions, Earn BOMI SMT Credit
Learn to easily identify energy reduction opportunities and better understand basic energy principles. Develop strategies to encourage stakeholders to save energy. Learn on-line at your own pace, at your convenience, at work or from home. e-EnergyTraining highlights both operational energy management opportunities and those available through capital projects. To learn more, watch a video demonstration, view a slide show highlighting course details, read testimonials from course graduates or the latest News.
- Interactive web-based program using the latest online learning technology.
- Specifically designed for building operators, building engineers, facility managers, and other personnel with building operations experience.
- Developed with input from experienced building operations personnel from across Canada.
- Shown to substantially improve operators’ ability to identify and implement energy measures by as much as 28%.
- Available in both English and French.
- Certificate issued upon successful completion.
- Earn BOMI SMT Administrative Competency credits.
- Course tuition of $750 (plus applicable taxes) includes ongoing course support and continued alumni access to all materials after course completion.
e-Energy Training Website