What Tenants Want: Winning Strategies to Drive Tenant Retention & Satisfaction
Tuesday April 25, 2017 | 7:30 a.m., Registration and Breakfast | 8:00 a.m – 9:30 a.m. Seminar Toronto Region Board of Trade
Everything in your building communicates. The lobby sets the tone for building culture. Elevators and work spaces are intentionally planned to reflect an image and create a desired experience.
But are there areas you’ve overlooked?
What key messages are these areas sending and how are you capturing that data to benchmark and measure improvement?
In this session, you’ll learn:
· Key insights and problem areas from tenant satisfaction research
· New tenant expectations fueled by densification, millennials & other office mega trends
· How behavioural science principles and human psychology can be applied to building management through low cost, high impact solutions
· The critical and overlooked role that washrooms play in the tenant experience
· Data driven benchmarking tools & best practices through a Kimberly-Clark Professional* case study
Understanding, measuring and solving tenant expectations can drive the most memorable and differentiating factors in your building. Join us and our guest panel to build your knowledge on strategies to drive tenant retention and an enhanced tenant experience.
Our Guest Speaker:
Dr. Stephanie Martin
Seating is limited, so register today! This event is FREE for Members. Non-Members pay $50